Law Debenture - Corporate Services
In the United Kingdom, we have a very experienced team, with a broad array of expertise and experience
Law Debenture are the experts to whom financial institutions, corporates and professionals have entrusted their transactions for decades. They have turned to us for our willingness and ability to assist with cutting edge or unusual transactions. Our corporate services team is no exception.
In the United Kingdom we have a highly experienced team, who have a wealth of practical experience in providing corporate services and accounting services to corporate and capital market transactions.
Please take a look at the Team Members page and of course, should you wish to discuss any aspect of the services we provide, please do e-mail or telephone us by using our Contact page.
We only act for genuine corporates or capital markets clients and do not offer a nameplate/registered office-only service, thus protecting the important reputation and integrity of our clients.
We take pride in understanding our client’s needs and their transactions. We respond efficiently and effectively to their requirements and help to identify potential issues before they arise. We treat all clients as individuals and, as without saying, in a professional and courteous manner.
Our services, which are expanded in our brochure, include:
- Independent directors
- Corporate secretarial services
- Accounting and tax services
- Share trustee services
- Share nominee services
- Corporate governance services
- Voting rights services
- Registrar services
- Regulatory services (such as for FATCA, CRS and EMIR)
- Backup facilitator services
- Investor Reporting
- Maintaining Centre of Main Interest (COMI)
Our team have experience across a wide variety of structures and asset classes including:
- Aircraft and asset leasing transactions
- Asset Backed Commercial Paper Conduits
- Automotive receivable transactions
- Collateralised Loan Obligations (CDO’s)
- Commercial Mortgage Backed Securitisations (CMBS)
- Head Office and treasury centers
- Asset warehouse transactions
- Credit Card securitisations
- Residential Mortgage Backed Securitisations (RMBS)
- Small and Medium Enterprise loan structures (SME)
- Islamic Finance transactions
- Merger and acquisitions corporate structures
- Property ownership structures
- Infrastructure project company administration
- Capital project financing
Please see Our Jurisdictions to find out more about the services that are offered in each of our offices around the world.