Law Debenture acts as bond trustee and/or security trustee in relation to the funding requirements of a wide range of housing associations / registered providers throughout the UK and is appointed in relation to a number of large scale voluntary transfers.
How can using the Corporate Trust team at Law Debenture benefit you?
- we have a dedicated social housing team which can offer flexibility, knowledge and speedy response times;
- we are highly experienced at looking after the day to day requirements of clients holding substantial property portfolios;
- we have close working relationships with all of the major law firms in the sector;
- we are able to offer bespoke solutions to those investors who prefer to outsource certain aspects of the compliance monitoring in relation to the borrower;
- we regularly handle large-scale charging, release and re-designation exercises;
- we can offer valuable input to all parties due to our breadth of knowledge across social housing and trust documentation; and
- we have a sophisticated property database and are also AssetCore enabled.
Our experience includes holding security for the benefit of single and multiple lenders in a manner that can accommodate changes in lenders and their respective individual loan limits as well as pooled and segregated security packages.
The following provides a flavour of the clients we act for in the social housing sector:
|Client||Security Trustee||Bond Trustee|
|Affordable Housing Finance||✔||✔|
|London and Quadrant||✔|
|Quadrant Housing Finance||✔|
|The Housing Finance Corporation||✔||✔|