Agent for Service of Process - UK
Law Debenture can act as an agent to receive notices on behalf of one or more parties under contracts where an independent person is required for this purpose. This process is also known by different names in some jurisdictions, including: registered agent, statutory agent or resident agent. We also offer services in other areas, including:
- Arbitration Agent
- Companies Act
- Notice Agent
- Registered Land
For process agent services from our UK office in London, just download our appointment form and send the completed application back to us by fax or email. Alternatively, you can call us on +44 (0)20 7696 5280
Why Should You Choose Law Debenture?
At Law Debenture we pride ourselves on being able to provide a professional, efficient and cost-effective service. Our global offices provide:
- Process Agent services in accordance with the following laws: English, New York, Hong Kong, Irish and the law of the Island of Jersey
- Assistance to organisations in over 200 countries worldwide
- A dedicated team with combined experience of over 100 years
- Conscientious service when called upon to fulfil our duties as Process Agent
- 24/5 availability of services
- Impartial service – there are no legal conflicts, we are independent and can act for all parties in a transaction
- Competitive pricing
- Straightforward appointment letters
Law Debenture - Global Coverage
Types of documents that Law Debenture can receive
Any document governed by law can require a service of process agent, particularly when parties from different countries are involved.
Loan/Credit Facility Agreements, Aircraft Lease Agreements and ISDA Agreements are all examples of documents where a process agent might be required. At Law Debenture we are equipped to perform service of process for both parties in these situations.
Find out more about service of process on ISDA agreements.
How much does a process agent cost?
The cost of appointing a process agent will depend upon two things:
- The length (term) of the agreement
- The number of documents that need to be handled
If you’d like to know more about our costs, please complete the form below to download our scale of fees.
Appoint the experts
If you need an agent for service of process, then we can help.
At Law Debenture, we have been providing our services for over 40 years. We pride ourselves on our skills and experience, so when you bring us on board as your process agent you get access to our extensive expertise and personal service. When the need arises, we will be there to deliver.
Please fill in the form below to download our appointment letter and scale of fees.
You can return the completed application to us by:
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7696 5262
Alternatively you can call us on +44 (0) 20 7696 5280