Delaware Corporate Services ("DCS")
DCS provides an efficient means of delivering services and ongoing support for corporate filings in the 50 states
Law Debenture acquired Delaware Corporate Services Inc. ("DCS") on 31 January 2007 in order to expand the services it was able to provide to corporations.
Based in Wilmington, Delaware, DCS has over 20 years’ experience in providing an efficient means of delivering services as well as ongoing support in drafting filing documents for corporations, limited liability companies, limited partnerships and statutory trusts in any of the 50 states.
DCS can assist in the drafting and filing of:
- Certificates of Formation (LLCs)
- Certificates of Partnership
- DCS will provide similar assistance with documents in connection with:
- Qualifications to do business and any other corporate, limited liability company, statutory trust, or partnership you require in Delaware or any of the other 49 states,
- File qualifications for entities in all 50 States within the United States & Washington, D.C.
To see a full range of services provided by DCS please follow this link to the DCS website.
If you want to discuss with us in more detail how we might be able to help you in Delaware with your company administration requirements, please get in touch via our Contact page.