We regularly incorporate companies, including private and public limited companies, on a same day basis.
Our services include:
- Corporate Administration—including acting as company secretary, providing board and committee support, assisting with AGM arrangements and more
- Registrar Services—maintaining note registers for structured finance transactions
- Regulatory Services and Filings—managing statutory and stock exchange filing requirements, including change of officers, financial statements, FATCA, CRS and EMIR to name a few
- Registered Office—providing a registered office and dealing with any mail received as agreed
- Aircraft TUE Services—proving the Transacting User Entity named on the International Registry for aircraft
- Share Trustee Services—creating share certificates and holding shares on trust
LawDeb can act as an agent to obtain an LEI from a central registry and undertake its annual renewal on your behalf.
Whilst it is the responsibility of the legal entity to obtain the LEI if they wish to trade on financial markets, we can help with the administration in obtaining an LEI and manage the annual renewal process.