Our corporate trustee services
We can act as trustee under various governing laws and also provide equivalent services in jurisdictions where other investor representation is required, for example, delegate on Islamic finance transactions, Representative of Noteholders under Italian law and a common representative under Portuguese law. We also hold security under local law in numerous jurisdictions worldwide.
Law Debenture regularly acts on:
- International bond issues (including high yield bonds) and medium-term notes
- Convertible and equity-linked bonds
- EMTN Programmes
- Securitisation and repackaging
- Secured lending
- International project finance transactions including infrastructure and energy
- Private placements
- Delegate or successor trusteeships
- Bare trust structures
- Share subscription trustee
- Bespoke arrangements to facilitate regulatory compliance or mergers and acquisitions; to hold and exercise special voting rights in complex mergers
Our market-tested expertise enables us to assist clients to develop new and innovative structures to meet your unique requirements.
Explore our corporate trust services below:
Organisations around the world depend on LawDeb’s independence, expertise, experience, longevity, responsiveness and creativity. This unrivalled combination ensures that we deliver the highest level of service, while at the same time discharging our fiduciary duties to our beneficiaries.
Effective debt financing depends on fast, flexible and reliable execution and at LawDeb we deliver this. As a market leading independent corporate trustee we offer a seamless onboarding experience combined with meticulous and timely execution of transactions. We pride ourselves on fast decision-making and a robust and efficient Know Your Customer (KYC) process, delivering rapid response times when you need them most.