Vicky represents the firm on eight trustee boards which cover a range of schemes of different size and complexity. She chairs a number of the schemes and acts as sole trustee for others.
- Funding – leading triennial valuations and negotiations and contingent funding arrangements
- Re-structuring – including benefit change, closure to future accrual, buy-out, buy-in and wind-ups
- Corporate activity – including business acquisition and disposal and negotiation of acceptable mitigation packages for pension schemes
- Investment strategies – strategic asset allocation, flight paths and de-risking strategies
- Trustee training and advisor selection – running trustee training and advisor selection exercises
Vicky is a pensions actuary by background and has over 15 years’ experience of advising trustees and corporate sponsors on pensions issues.
Before joining Law Debenture, Vicky was a senior member of the pensions advisory team at Ernst & Young where her particular focus was working with sponsors to address pension funding and risk management. She also advised the leadership team on EY’s in-house pension arrangements and represented the firm.
Prior to EY, Vicky worked as a senior consultant at Towers Watson after training as an actuary at Hymans Robertson.
Vicky is a fellow of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries.