Catherine and has almost twenty years’ experience in the pensions industry, working predominantly with DB schemes. As a Scheme Secretary, she works closely with advisers to schemes.Since joining the team in 2011, her experience has extended to DC and Hybrid schemes through LawDeb’s sole trustee offering, ensuring governance requirements are met. She is also experienced in working with unregistered schemes.
Areas of expertise
Catherine acts as scheme secretary on a number of schemes. She also provides support for the LawDeb trustee directors where the firm acts as sole trustee and is involved in a range of clients in both DB and DC schemes and unregistered pension arrangements. She is experienced in facilitating buy-out projects or when schemes wind-up and projects of a time critical nature.
- Experienced Scheme Secretary – with extensive knowledge of pension services
- Project management – managing client-related ad-hoc projects, including MNT elections and sponsor lead initiatives
- Membership (dispute resolution) and governance issues
- Involved in a number of scheme wind-ups including buy-out
- Experienced in sole trustee governance
Professional roles and qualifications
- Kings College University London – Business Management BSc